Royal & Ancient Golf Clubhouse, 18th Green of the Old Course, St. Andrews, Scotland

Royal & Ancient Golf Clubhouse, 18th Green of the Old Course, St. Andrews, Scotland

from 320.00

Golf has been played on the Links at St Andrews since around 1400 AD and the Old Course is renowned throughout the world as the Home of Golf. Playing to the 18th green, shown here, finishes next to the famous Royal & Ancient clubhouse with a fantastic sunset sending red/gold light over the scene.

Purchase Process
Medium Description

Click image to view larger size.

Medium:
Size:
Quantity:
Add To Cart